Avoid the lines and hassles of retrieving court documents!
No more standing in long lines at the courthouse, wasting time, money and effort. With RetrievALL the courthouse comes to you! RetrievALL provides you with the state, local, and federal court information you need. RetrievALL delivers local expertise and nationwide reach, reducing travel expenses and adding a layer of knowledge to your research efforts. You can order searches against public records, watch list reviews, media publications and more to conduct comprehensive on-demand due diligence on businesses and individuals.
RetrievALL delivers current access to critical filings on business entities and associated people, including:
- Court and Administrative Filings:
bankruptcy filings, judgments, liens, felonies, misdemeanors, litigation and UCCs
- Business Records:
articles of incorporation, corporate records and comprehensive reports from commercial bureaus
divorce records, professional licenses and OFAC
RetrievALL is built on the foundation of our nationwide network of court document retrieval specialists. We give your business access to an expert research team covering courthouses across the country, even in remote locations. Our team understands you need many types of current filings and documents, and we have the expertise and contacts readily available wherever you need them to quickly retrieve information that drives smarter investigations.
How the process works...
Run one of the searches listed below to locate a record of your subject, then click the
- Advanced Person Search
- Advanced Person Search Plus
- Basic Person Search
- Rollup Person Search
- Business Search
Ensure the information on your subject is correct.
- Enter the Date of Birth for your subject. (Does not apply to orders on a business)
- Select all Applicable Addresses for which you’d like us to conduct your search.
- Select your Permitted Use using the drop down options provided.
- Add any Special Instructions for the person appointed to your order.
- Add a Reference Code to your order if desired. This can be your case number, attorney’s name, client’s name, or anything else you’d like to list so you know what this order belongs to.
- Click Next
Your estimated cost for the order will be at the top. This total excludes jurisdictional fees, court fees, copy fees and any other out of pocket fees. Any such fees may be billed to the credit card provided in the original order subsequent to completion of the order. No refunds will be processed on any RetrievALL services.
- Check the box confirming your order details.
- Click Create Order.
Most orders take anywhere from 7 to 14 days to process. This time could be longer depending upon the type of record(s) you are requesting. When your order has been completed, you'll receive a notification via email. Just log in to your Delvepoint account and click "RetrievALL" under the "Services" menu to view and download your documents.